Just to let you know I have updated the post on the Minolta Riva 105i. I finally figured out the processing issue and feel a bit dumb. It was the fix all along. It was exhausted. So I refixed the negs and rescanned them. I updated the post accordingly and will do so for the other posts that were also affected once I get time to refix them too.
Here are two photos showing the difference.
And here is how I hung up the negs after the second fixing session. I had cut the negs to scan at this point. To refix I loaded the cut negs carefully back onto the spool then washed as usual.
I have never refixed negs before so this was interesting. I am very pleased it worked. I also did this to the recent Minolta 700AF post, wow they are also much better too.