Hi there 🙂
In the next few days I have a few posts to publish as I have some plans for the future.
- December will be a Konica Kristmas – All my posts will be Konica related. For some reasons I have been given or resurrected a few Konica cameras lately. So I decided to use/fix/try them all in one month.
- From January I will be starting a new project – One camera a month.
- I have been trying, testing, and playing with film cameras for quite some time now and my camera post list is quite long now.
- I need to get to know a few of my favourite cameras more intimately.
- I need to focus on the skill of taking photos and improve that skill, rather than just play around.
- I need to stop starting sentences with I.
Hopefully this will mean I improve as a photographer, complete some photo projects and stop rushing through films in order to get to the writing part of the blog.
I am not sure how this will work. Will there be more photo posts? Will there be a post at the end of the month? Who knows? I will by the time it gets to January.
I do know that my January post will be based on the Nikon FM10 and a sister camera I have been given. So two cameras…wait does that mean I am already planning to break my plan?
Here is to a brand new year, a healthier year and a new direction for this blog. Oh and if you have a suggestion for a camera from my list for me to choose for a month, just let me know in the comments.